Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What am I to do?

Options
  • 14-12-2015 6:56pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Hi there,
    I keep getting this message after I have waited on the 15 mins I was told to wait. Am I to do something else, or am I doing something wrong?
    Cheers,

Hi SUGARSTICKS,
    According to our system, you are currently "awaiting email confirmation", which means you won't be able to post messages, reply to threads, use private messaging, etc. Please check your spam/trash folders if you haven't received a confirmation email. You can also check if the email address you supplied is correct here.
    If it has been a long time since you registered and can't find the mail, you can request your activation mail again.
    If you're still having trouble, don't hesitate to ask for assistance in our Help Desk forum.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You need to hit the activation link the email that was sent. Check your spam folders/filters in case it ended up there.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 SUGARSTICKS

Thanks for reply,
    Did that but to no avail,
    Tried logging off and back on again just now, and same thing!

Might try again tomorrow,

Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then retry the instructions here to get a new email:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement