Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virus?

Options
  • 14-12-2015 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    After building my computer, I've come into a problem recently, when u try to use google or Firefox it takes really long to load, sometimes it doesn't and takes me to a blue screen, saying about memory and that it had to shutdown before this done damage, before this when I Tried to go on to the browsers it said shockwave wasn't responding I've tried looking on yt to fix the shockwave problem, buy putting in a new folder into it, is that what's causing it? I've use ccleaner and Norton
    No luck...
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi all,
    After building my computer, I've come into a problem recently, when u try to use google or Firefox it takes really long to load, sometimes it doesn't and takes me to a blue screen, saying about memory and that it had to shutdown before this done damage, before this when I Tried to go on to the browsers it said shockwave wasn't responding I've tried looking on yt to fix the shockwave problem, buy putting in a new folder into it, is that what's causing it? I've use ccleaner and Norton
    No luck...
    Thanks.

Was it ever working correctly? Sounds like you have some sort or driver issue/incompatibility.

What happens when you run in safe mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Was it ever working correctly? Sounds like you have some sort or driver issue/incompatibility.
    Yea I made it a few months ago, thinking of that I haven't Downloaded any drivers for my gpu... For a month I'll go any download now, my fault!!

Advertisement