Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long should it take to get an Art Key Number?

Options
  • 14-12-2015 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

As above,

How long should it take. Waiting since the 2nd of December for this number to facilitate the installation of a new line.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi lolliedog

Where did you request this? Eir can not assist you in connecting to another provider and as such do not provide ARD keys.

If you are connecting as an eir customer you won't need an ard key.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolliedog

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi lolliedog

Where did you request this? Eir can not assist you in connecting to another provider and as such do not provide ARD keys.

If you are connecting as an eir customer you won't need an ard key.

Al

I'm connecting with eircom they can't find an old line in the property so apparently this Ard key number is what I need from what I'm being told by eir. I been on numerous times and still no joy. You should have it tomorrow I'm being told every day. They will text it too you. I have give 2 mobile numbers and email addresses. still nothing. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET A NEW LINE??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi lolliedog

An ard key is not needed by eir. An ard key is usually requested by other providers where they can't find an address and eir do not supply them to customers or the public. If you are interested in opening an account with eir to order a line please PM me your address and I'll look in to this further and get back to you within 24hrs.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolliedog

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi lolliedog

An ard key is not needed by eir. An ard key is usually requested by other providers where they can't find an address and eir do not supply them to customers or the public. If you are interested in opening an account with eir to order a line please PM me your address and I'll look in to this further and get back to you within 24hrs.

Al

They can't find my address. They have no record of a line ever at the address. Sales said that they have requested an ard number when I receive it have to ring back and they can then set up account/ send out engineer. I have been told this every time I rang. I appreciate the help Alan but there is no way I'm going back to the start/ end of queue. I need broadband for Christmas so that a 6 and 4 year old can use there Santa presents.

I will pm my number I would appreciate if you can get someone who knows what required to call me.

Advertisement