Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Eir mobile coverage in nw co Mayo

Options
  • 14-12-2015 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

With the last four weeks I'm experiencing dropped calls, no coverage, can't text, barely ever have 3G these days.
     Rang customer care numerous times, got the usual rehearsed, scripted answers. Totally useless, terrible customer care. 
    Phone and sim are fine. 
    Maybe if eircom spent less on fancy ad campaigns and name changes, and more on maintaining the network for the customers they have, they'd be better off. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

With the last four weeks I'm experiencing dropped calls, no coverage, can't text, barely ever have 3G these days.
     Rang customer care numerous times, got the usual rehearsed, scripted answers. Totally useless, terrible customer care. 
    Phone and sim are fine. 
    Maybe if eircom spent less on fancy ad campaigns and name changes, and more on maintaining the network for the customers they have, they'd be better off. 
    Hi cornholiooo

It would be recommended that you contact eir mobile support on free phone 1800690000 if these issues continue for you, The Bad weather has created some issues and the time frame you mentioned coincide with the recent storms but best to contact support just in case.

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭cornholiooo

So your advice is to ring customer care again, the same people who i rang time and time again with the last month. If they couldnt do anything then they hardly can now.
    did you actually read my op at all?
    Thanks for nothin. 
    Lets see if comreg cant shine some light on the situation.
    So many other people complaining about meteor / emobile coverage in this area at the moment as well. Its ridiculous.

Advertisement