Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back in time for christmas

Options
  • 14-12-2015 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

BBC2 right now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Anyone watch this during the summer where a family experienced cuisine from a decade (a decade per week) where their kitchen was remodelled each week.

Christmas version on now.

Lovely family.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Damn! Missed it. Wonder if it is to be repeated - if not, I'll catch it on the Player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Damn! Missed it. Wonder if it is to be repeated - if not, I'll catch it on the Player.

The second part is on tonight :)

I really enjoyed it, love those sort of programmes as it always makes me appreciate how much they made from so little.
    Wouldn't be a massive fan of roast stuffed ox heart for my Christmas dinner though!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I saw ox heart in a butchers the other day & it really brought me back to my childhood. Grandnana Billy cooked it regularly. But Mrs Billy & The Kids decided that it was beyond the Pale for their delicate palates. Damn them!

Yeah, wouldn't float my boat as a Christmas dinner though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,647 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It's being repeated for anyone who missed it
    - 1940s / 1960s episode tonight (Tuesday 22nd) at 630pm on BBC2.
    - Second episode is on Wednesday 23rd on BBC2 at 6pm.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
Advertisement