Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which tablet to buy? advise please

• 14-12-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

im looking to buy a cheap good tablet for myself. i came across the following two but confused which one to get. please feel free to recommend any other tablets too which are better than these two. my budget is 150 euro max. its not allowing me to post a link here. so i pasted the catalogue number here. thanks very much.

1.Acer Iconia One 8 Inch 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet. 418/3679
    2.ASUS MeMO Pad Purple 8 Inch Tablet - 16GB. 258/5334

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

gerry26 wrote: »
    im looking to buy a cheap good tablet for myself. i came across the following two but confused which one to get. please feel free to recommend any other tablets too which are better than these two. my budget is 150 euro max. its not allowing me to post a link here. so i pasted the catalogue number here. thanks very much.

1.Acer Iconia One 8 Inch 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet. 418/3679
    2.ASUS MeMO Pad Purple 8 Inch Tablet - 16GB. 258/5334

Sorry OP but the words good, cheap and tablet just don't go well together. Hold out until you have 200 quid and get the new Nvidia Shield K1. Beast of a tablet that can double as a gaming console and is well supported by Nvidia and Google.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

do i have to buy the shield online? in the market for a new tablet that looks perfect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭PeteSco

but1er wrote: »
    do i have to buy the shield online? in the market for a new tablet that looks perfect
    Yeah, they probably don't sell them in stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

but1er wrote: »

I know Maplin's used to sell the original tablet at a hefty markup but not sure about the K1.

Advertisement