Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get sandbags??

Options
  • 15-12-2015 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

I've got a big ish flood of water out in the road in front of my home. Both drains are full of silt and the water is coming in the front gate down the side of the house and out the back. Not a problem at the moment to my home. As the cars go by they make a wave of water going into my drive, along with silt and twigs etc.

Where can I get some sandbags (free) to help stop the water coming in like it is doing??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

clivej wrote: »
    I've got a big ish flood of water out in the road in front of my home. Both drains are full of silt and the water is coming in the front gate down the side of the house and out the back. Not a problem at the moment to my home. As the cars go by they make a wave of water going into my drive, along with silt and twigs etc.

Where can I get some sandbags (free) to help stop the water coming in like it is doing??

Army barracks, I had to get them there a few years ago and they were very obliging. Hope you escape, it's unprecedented the rain that's fallen

Advertisement