Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website and twitter Analytics

Options
  • 15-12-2015 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway to view the analytics of a website you dont own? Even a twitter account without logging into it? Cant find any help online. I need statistics for a project i'm working on. Help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Nearly impossible!

There are some site that 'estimate' traffic - but in my experience they are way off. The site your interested in might have, inadvertantly, left the likes of awstats on and that might be a way - but its highly unlikely.

C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Ok no worries. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gheghici

I'm usually using SEMrush when I want to "spy" the competition. But I guess there are other tools as well. Indeed, it's just an estimate, but at least you get an idea.

Not sure about the Twitter account.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You can get quite a bit of data about Twitter and Facebook and it should be relatively accurate.

As others have mentioned, there are tools that will give you *some* data about websites, but they're not very accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 zimmerseo

I use SEM rush. I've found it to be very accurate and it gives you virtually all the information you need about any site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement