Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a white hair band?

Options
  • 15-12-2015 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I need to get some items for an outfit I'm putting together. I can't order online as I need them in the next week or so. Where in Dublin could I get the following?
    White hairband (ideally quite wide and with a bow or bows on it)
    Clip on hair bows (white but also pink and red too)
    Pink (and white) ribbon - maybe about and inch wide
    Black satin elbow gloves
    Thanks for any help you can offer! If you want any more details just let me know.
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Claires usually have all sorts of hair things like this! I can't be 100% sure but it could be worth your while to try there. Hope you find what you're looking for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

+ 1 for Claire's,
    if they don't have the elbow gloves which some shops only do at Halloween, there's a little shop in George's arcade that sells lots of tutus and tights etc. they always have them.
    Sometimes forever 21 do alice type bands in white.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭heathersissy79

Thanks Kat and Rachiee, I'll give your suggestions a try. Yes, an alice band is what I'm looking for. They're for a French maid uniform I've to wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭heathersissy79

Thanks so much girls, I saw there was a 40% sale online with Claire's so ordered lots of pretty hairbands and bows with them! Maybe I'll post some pix of me wearing them with some outfits at some stage too.
    42045.jpg
    57092.jpg
    43987.jpg
    42254.jpg
    19476.jpg
    38490.jpg
    72100.jpg
    72099.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Thanks so much girls, I saw there was a 40% sale online with Claire's so ordered lots of pretty hairbands and bows with them! Maybe I'll post some pix of me wearing them with some outfits at some stage too.

Delighted you got sorted :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement