Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New line

Options
  • 15-12-2015 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi i was wondering how much it would cost to install a new phone and broadband line to my house

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi i was wondering how much it would cost to install a new phone and broadband line to my house
    Hi Davidkiller

Installation is free from eir - line and broadband included :)There would be a monthly cost which depends on what package suits you best - for a price quote on eir packages please get in touch with eir sales on free phone 1800500300.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Davidkiller

do i have to supply a trench for the wire or is all that work carried out by eir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

do i have to supply a trench for the wire or is all that work carried out by eir
    Hi Davidkiller

It would usually depend, upon ordering a line an engineer would come out and inspect the site - if a Line can be installed there and then they will do this but if not they would go through everything with you and let you know if anything is required.

Al

Advertisement