Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New "Gaming pc" need advice on how to improve and what is holding it back?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭tadcan

As far as I recall the 750ti doesn't come with a VGA/DVI adapter, but its been a few months I may be wrong. HDMI is the newer connection, so I would go with that. On my old GPU/Screen with a VGA/DVI adapter there was a slight delay with drawing the screen even with normal use. If you can get a monitor with a HDMI input that would work better for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Thanks, I think the monitor has a hdmi port too, ill have to double check when im home. thanks again.

One last question.

My PC has two inputs for analogue sound (the green and pink for sound / mic) at the front and the back - both work, which should i use?

I have got a new decent headset so what to make sure im getting the best sound. Sound drivers are realtek

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭tadcan

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Thanks, I think the monitor has a hdmi port too, ill have to double check when im home. thanks again.

One last question.

My PC has two inputs for analogue sound (the green and pink for sound / mic) at the front and the back - both work, which should i use?

I have got a new decent headset so what to make sure im getting the best sound. Sound drivers are realtek
    Unless you have a discrete sound card, it doesn't make a difference, since both use the same onboard sound chip.

Advertisement