Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 1 general discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

GerB40 wrote: »
    Looky here, Battlefield insiders get BF 1 beta earlier than non insiders

Still waiting on a code for it though. Gimmie already. I wanna sit there looking at the icon on my desktop for the weekend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

levelcap has done a breakdown of the train behemoth

cant break it apart. Bits that get blown off respawn after a short period.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Noxin wrote: »
    Still waiting on a code for it though. Gimmie already. I wanna sit there looking at the icon on my desktop for the weekend :pac:

Get the code yet?? Thought I get mine today hopefully tomorrow!

somethings up on the insider page when I tried to sign in I got sent to what looks like some dos page...

https://www.battlefield.com/login?postAuthUri=%2Fen-gb%2Fcommunity%2Finsider

I cant recall if this was something that was there before.

I was literally logging in to double check I had PC selected for my format of choice.

• Advertisement

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    somethings up on the insider page when I tried to sign in I got sent to what looks like some dos page...

I was literally logging in to double check I had PC selected for my format of choice.

No problems for me I am logged in already though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

Works fine for me. Got a screenshot?

I solved it.

Its what happens if you try to sign up after the 21st august cut off for early access.

I had signed up but because I tried to sign in via going directly to the beta page from google the site kept punting me to clearly some gimmick DICE have set up.

Once I signed in via the main battlefield page and went back to the insider page it loaded as normal.

Get the code yet?? Thought I get mine today hopefully tomorrow!

Nope. According to their twitter they are sending out the codes tomorrow.

Noxin wrote: »
    Nope. According to their twitter they are sending out the codes tomorrow.

No sleep for me tonight.....

• Advertisement

No sleep for me tonight.....

Lewl. I doubt it has even opened up yet dude. I wouldn't expect a code until near tomorrow afternoon.
    That said, my phone will let me know if I'm wrong, at which point i will rise from my bed like the undead and start shooting people in the face until it stops being funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Do u get the beta with EA access?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

soap1978 wrote:
    Do u get the beta with EA access?

The beta is open for everyone. Just people who signed up for the insider email updates get it 24 hours earlier than general public.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The beta is open for everyone. Just people who signed up for the insider email updates get it 24 hours earlier than general public.

too which we will probably spend most of it downloading :rolleyes:

dunworth1 wrote: »
    too which we will probably spend most of it downloading :rolleyes:

6 jigglebits I think they said. Not too big. Shouldn't take very long to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

dunworth1 wrote:
    too which we will probably spend most of it downloading

What net you running? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    What net you running? lol

360mb :p

I meant that the servers will be getting hammered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Fúck YEAHHHHHHHHH!!

For the kids here, this is a rendition of the original 1942 theme which was the best Battlefield theme. A sign of EA starting to correct the order of things? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Its like Pirates of Caribbean just ripped it off

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Got my code a few minutes ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

PS4 code just arrived :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

What are people's first impressions? How long will the Beta last for?
    Forgot the leave the PS4 on this morning so it could download while I'm at work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

How long will the Beta last for?

Rumoured until the 7th.

What's the deal with the pc download. Is it a download link to email? Entered code said it was for bf1 and got a box saying redeem another.

The menu navigation seems to be very slow on xbox. Like the way the selecting multiple maps is on BF4 server browser, half second too slow. Haven't found an empty server :(

So much blur!

What's the deal with the pc download. Is it a download link to email? Entered code said it was for bf1 and got a box saying redeem another.

The menu navigation seems to be very slow on xbox. Like the way the selecting multiple maps is on BF4 server browser, half second too slow. Haven't found an empty server :(

So much blur!

On PC it's an activation code for Origin, downloads are done there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'll take a spare PC code if there's one going.
    It's just for today right (so instead of wasting it, give here please), full Open Beta is tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    Rumoured until the 7th.

When you install via Origin it says that the beta expires on the 9th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sickened, for some reason a guy in work was logged onto my PC with his origin account and the PC key got redeemed to his account - he doesn't even have a PC. AGHHHH!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Sickened, for some reason a guy in work was logged onto my PC with his origin account and the PC key got redeemed to his account - he doesn't even have a PC. AGHHHH!

How? :O

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »
    How? :O

There's a direct redeem button on the email, and if you're already logged into the other EA account on your browser, it goes to that one instead.

Advertisement