Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 1 general discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Any once else off line in BF1 cant get into a game for the last 2 hrs.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just saw the wierdest hacker....it was literally just one of the medic rifles flying around the map on its own like an airplane killing people all over the place.

You just have to question the mindset of these people, what joy do they actually get out of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Just saw the wierdest hacker....it was literally just one of the medic rifles flying around the map on its own like an airplane killing people all over the place.

You just have to question the mindset of these people, what joy do they actually get out of it...

Some people get great craic out of trying to ruin other peoples fun, later on in life they will learn to masturbate and realize there is more to life .

The amount of people being banned regularly via FairFight is ridiculous, the fact that some are slipping through is starting a raise a few eyebrows.

I would guess it's one of the following
    A) Love to ruin other people's experiences
    B) Love to see the word 'Victory' at the top of their screen so they are willing to break the rules of the game to achieve it.

• Advertisement

Have to say the increase in dodgy players is through the roof!

Was playing today and it was mental the terrible kills.....was on monte grappa and got a shotgun to the face at A, kill cam had the gimp coming down the mountain from B ffs!

On the flip side, there's also an awful lot of pathetic individuals playing the game who can't stand to be killed - playing this morning in the light tank murdering the enemy team only for a load of them to call for me to be banned for hacking, and all saying they'd reported me.

You see it in every game as well, people shouting about how X or Y is obviously hacking even though there's literally nothing whatsoever to suggest they are. Hackers are usually quite obvious.

That medic rifle just flying around the map this morning though killing people all over the map was the wierdest hack I've ever seen. No player, just a rifle floating in the air roaming the map....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

You see it in every game as well, people shouting about how X or Y is obviously hacking even though there's literally nothing whatsoever to suggest they are. Hackers are usually quite obvious.

This on pc or console?

PC, I dont think the hacking is anywhere near as bad on consoles as its alot harder to activate the crap needed to act the bollox biscuit.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I dont think the hacking is anywhere near as bad on consoles as its alot harder to activate the crap needed to act the bollox biscuit.

Doesn't stop the abusive hackusations messages though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Is there anywhere online you can get an in depth look at your stats vs others around the world. The last few weeks I'm absolutely destroying everyone in games, getting over 20k points on conquest and just wanted to see where I'd stand on a leaderboard

hefferboi wrote: »
    Is there anywhere online you can get an in depth look at your stats vs others around the world. The last few weeks I'm absolutely destroying everyone in games, getting over 20k points on conquest and just wanted to see where I'd stand on a leaderboard

Battletracker is probably what you looking for.

Select your platform and enter your username to search and it'll tell you your stats along with top percentages. It didn't pick up mine right away so if it doesn't work on the first try just wait a few minutes and try again.

Finally got my stats page working and although I have not played this game regularly lately compared to when it 1st came out so Id say my stats have dropped......how do I screen shot the page instead of typing this stuff?

Heavy Tank - Top 6% with 1,200 kills ( I honestly taught I had way more kills)
    Light Tank - Top 9% w/ 440 kills (Dont really use it)
    Artillary Truck - Top 4% (amazed at this coz I only start using it for the laugh recently)
    Land Vehicle - Top 1% (No idea how)

Here is a super cool stat....Sniper Rifle.

Self Loading Rifle - Top 1% (Snipers I take it, I really surprised myself how good I am with the sniper in this game as I started so late)
    SMG - Top 2%
    Rifle - Top 2%

Dont know how accurate the stats are TBH but sure its a bit of craic....

The funny thing for me is that I've only played the game for 72 hours compared to 200 in Battlefield 4, but I have almost as many kills already as I did in BF4.

Battlefield Tracker is quite good and updates pretty quickly, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Finally got my stats page working and although I have not played this game regularly lately compared to when it 1st came out so Id say my stats have dropped......how do I screen shot the page instead of typing this stuff?

Heavy Tank - Top 6% with 1,200 kills ( I honestly taught I had way more kills)
    Light Tank - Top 9% w/ 440 kills (Dont really use it)
    Artillary Truck - Top 4% (amazed at this coz I only start using it for the laugh recently)
    Land Vehicle - Top 1% (No idea how)

Here is a super cool stat....Sniper Rifle.

Self Loading Rifle - Top 1% (Snipers I take it, I really surprised myself how good I am with the sniper in this game as I started so late)
    SMG - Top 2%
    Rifle - Top 2%

Dont know how accurate the stats are TBH but sure its a bit of craic....

Self loading is Medic afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

The funny thing for me is that I've only played the game for 72 hours compared to 200 in Battlefield 4, but I have almost as many kills already as I did in BF4.

Battlefield Tracker is quite good and updates pretty quickly, too.

I think kills per minute is one of the most telling stats. Someone with a k/d ratio of 3 and a KPM of 0.5 isn't near as useful as someone with a k/d ratio of 2 and KPM of 1.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

score per minute would be a better stat tbf

IvoryTower wrote: »

Yeah, I agree. I was playing a game the other day and a medic in our squad was nothing sort of heroic, at the end of the round he had one of the top scores on the team but his K/D was dreadful.

He was basically playing Hacksaw Ridge: The Official Game.

Ah I know, I was just speaking in relation to terror's kills nearly being the same in 1/3 of the time.

• Advertisement

Ah I know, I was just speaking in relation to terror's kills nearly being the same as bf4 in 1/3 of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

I find that the average player these days is appalling at dealing with vehicles, it horribly skews the SPM and K/D. I absolutely loved the vehicles in BF4 in particular, but I'm pretty much avoiding them this time round.

I've been saying it for as long as I can remember, but please, PLEASE DICE, actually reward players that defend flags. They seriously need to look at the point differential between capturing and defending a flag. It's getting tiring watching the teams just chase each other around the map from flag to flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Back to Basics game mode with Standard Issue Rifles is Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Back to Basics game mode is fantastic.

But what do you think about Back to Basics game mode?

Must have a look at this mode sounds right up my street, was on Sinai earlier as a scout. I had a KD 39-1 all in the same house just mid way from C & D it was amazing no one came near me....LMAO

New nVidia drivers out lads, have several references to BF1 fixes....must be worth a look at for lads not getting the best performance.

Back to Basics game mode is fantastic.

Its a fabulous idea but the fact that each army has its own rifle is terrible, straight away the ottoman army is at a huge disadvantage over every other army is so far as the martini henry RoF is terrible and nearly twice the loading speed of the brittish and russian rifles.

You should be able to pick ANY bolt action rifle....simple.

And all peeps seem to do is fly around in the armoured cars getting 40+ kills.

Still I enjoyed the few rounds I had the other day.

The Ottoman forces can only use the Martini Henry? That's stupid, not just because it puts them at a disadvantage, but also because that's not even historically accurate, so there's really no reason whatsoever to force that on players. They did use them but the primary rifle was the modern/slightly older versions of the German Mauser.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

I just pick up someone else's gun if I have it

Advertisement