Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ups Delivery.

Options
  • 15-12-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

First of i could not see a more suitable section than PC Building & Upgrading as i ordered Pc parts.

On the 10th the package shipped from mindfactory.
    It all seemed fine till today at 7am when it had an "Arrival Scan"g, a minite late it had its "Destination Scan"
    At 9:15am i got a notification saying it was at Shannon,Ireland(im in donegal so the address must be wrong) and the message was "The postcode for the receiver is incorrect. We are attempting to obtain correct postcode to complete delivery."

On the top of the page it says "Exception: Action Required"
    The help says i need to give more delivery info, But i cant find any way to do so!

I checked the info i gave mindfactory, it should of worked....
    Should i call them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

I would think so yeah. And also being in donegal you will probably get the in a remote area deliveries are not made daily message as well. I get that every time something comes with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

It probably arrived at their cargo port in Shannon airport from germany......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

Ant695 wrote: »
    I would think so yeah. And also being in donegal you will probably get the in a remote area deliveries are not made daily message as well. I get that every time something comes with them.

I got caught with rural delivery thing living near Athlone, my parcel was stuck for 4 days in Dublin with ups before they dropped it to my house. Got from Germany to Ireland as quick.

They used my eircode as the delivery address ignoring the rest I filled out with mindfactory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

You need to call UPS not mindfactory. Give them the tracking number and they'll ask you for the information they need to deliver it. I've had it happen before with them and a quick call sorted it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭sirboby

Yea i sent UPS an email, iv recieved no reply to it but the thing on top changed to "In Transit"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

In situations like this dont email them, it'll get queued for two days before a rep gets to it. Call them and if theres an address issue they can sort it an progress it right away.

Advertisement