Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant post

Options
  • 15-12-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Every time I try to post a thread on Boards, it tells me the post is too short, regardless of it's length. What's the issue please? (Except for on this occasion!)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are you perhaps quoting someone and trying to post your response inside their quoted text?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

It happens with any type of post, be it a reply, a quote or a new post. I did manage one post since enquiring but now it's back to the same problem. Thanks for the response.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

Thanks, the problem seems to be resolved, provided I put something in the "Title" box, but this hasn't always been the case. I would expect this to be the case with a "New" post as opposed to a reply, whether quoting or not.

Thanks for your response.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement