Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collar for Whippet/Lurcher

Options
  • 15-12-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering has anyone come across a collar for a whippet/lurcher in any of the pet shops in Cork.

Must say I have never seen them anywhere and want to get the misses (I do mean the dog) one for Christmas..

Also looking for a decant dog bed that you can wash without getting fluff everywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭MedusaV8

Hi Milly33.

:D. My whippet is called Millie. I'm not anywhere ne Cork so I can't speak for petshops in the area. I tend to buy mailorder as item for Whippet are few and far between over here. I did have a leather sighthound collar that rubbed her coat off. Sh now has a cloth collar. I'd like a wide martingale collar. That's next on the wishlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello Medusa, oh how funny!! Must say I have more dogs and animals called Millie than humans... I must keep watch of that now with the rubbing on the coat. We got one in the end in a market a black leather one which seems to do the job thank you.. She goes mad at other dogs walking well barks a lot but pulls on the collar so I was always afraid she would hurt her neck... Bless the little angel is fine now...Must look up the martingale ones are they nice

Advertisement