Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why no contact?

Options
  • 15-12-2015 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭

My parents for years had an Eircom account but because broadband was so slow they moved to Vodafone who they've been with for a couple of years. They now wish to move back to Eir and have made three attempts at contacting you but your customer service is so woeful nobody has had the courtesy to respond. Can someone kindly come back to me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Merkin wrote: »
    My parents for years had an Eircom account but because broadband was so slow they moved to Vodafone who they've been with for a couple of years. They now wish to move back to Eir and have made three attempts at contacting you but your customer service is so woeful nobody has had the courtesy to respond. Can someone kindly come back to me?
    I'm really sorry to hear this Merkin - this certainly is not the impression we would like to give. You can reach sales via WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow - free phone 1800500300 although you are more than welcome to PM me your parents land line number and contact number and I will arrange a sales agent to call back within 24hrs :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Why was absolutely nothing done about this? It's appalling customer service. I would have thought Eir would be better spending their money on bona fide customer care and retention than blowing smoke out of their arses with their incredibly irritating new ads. Unbelievable.

Is anyone going to action this?

Is anyone going to action this?
    Hi Merkin

I'm genuinely sorry to hear contact has not been made yet. I still have your details so I will ensure that a call is made today. Again, apologies for these delays - I know it's not a good impression especially when you're trying to sign up.

Al

Nearly two months later and still no contact.......will a call be made today?

• Advertisement

That's really surprising Merkin

I have chased this up again I have been assured an agent called Anthony will call this afternoon. I'm genuinely sorry for the delays - I did indeed previously send this on but this time around I will make sure the call is made asap

Thanks
    Al

The call wasn't made Alan. I think I'll go to someone senior in Eir about this as I can't believe a company could conduct themselves in such a fashion. It beggars belief.

The call wasn't made Alan. I think I'll go to someone senior in Eir about this as I can't believe a company could conduct themselves in such a fashion. It beggars belief.
    I'm sorry sorry to hear this Merkin

Unfortunately Anthony has an emergency however he is back today and he has assured me he will call within the hour.

Al

Advertisement