Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdresser - basic colour

Options
  • 15-12-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi there, Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser that can colour hair. All I require is someone who is able to apply black hair dye at my roots. Im so sick of paying good money to people who literally paint my entire scalp along with my full hairline & back of my neck. I got it done yesterday - same thing happened - I had to go home wash it again, and scrub my neck and I had to wash it again this morning - Brutal hair dye job. . . Anyone any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Where are you based OP? Ive been going to the same hairdresser in Swords for 5 years, get my colour done every 6-8 weeks.

Is it just masking you're looking for? When I ask for that she just colours the front 't-bar' section of my hair, not the back/entire scalp. Let me know if the area suits and I can PM you the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Porridge77

Hi MissElle if you could PM me that would be great. I'm in the city centre, but I would travel to Swords - thanks so much.

Advertisement