Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air mail

Options
  • 15-12-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Hi not sure where to post this so il chance it here. I ordered a small item online from canada and it's being sent via air standard air mail.

I'm wondering will/could I receive it before Xmas here in ireland ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

The post cut-off date from Vancouver to Ireland was something like the 7th December for Christmas Delivery for cards, not sure about packages.

I find that Canada Post is not quick, at least from Vancouver its not quick. You might have more luck if its coming from Toronto.

Either way, i wouldn't expect it to arrive before Christmas, if it does then great, but unfortunately there is a high chance it won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Ah crap. I will prob have it in early January so. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

I posted some cards from Vancouver on December 4th and most people in Ireland had them by December 9th, so there's a small bit of hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I posted some cards from Vancouver on December 4th and most people in Ireland had them by December 9th, so there's a small bit of hope.

A bit of a difference though between the 4th and the 15th. Fingers crossed anyway :)

Advertisement