Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up for BroadBand

Options
  • 15-12-2015 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I signed up for broadband on Friday in a shop. Was told i would be contacted yesterday in relation to progressing the installation before xmas.

I received a text on Friday saying a technician appointment is not necessary followed by another telling me my phone number and it was now active. 

Is there a timeframe from this point in relation to installation? 

I obviously cannot give you an account number as i dont have one but can give you the phone number they gave me in the text if that is of any help 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

racso1975 wrote: »
    Hi 

I signed up for broadband on Friday in a shop. Was told i would be contacted yesterday in relation to progressing the installation before xmas.

I received a text on Friday saying a technician appointment is not necessary followed by another telling me my phone number and it was now active. 

Is there a timeframe from this point in relation to installation? 

I obviously cannot give you an account number as i dont have one but can give you the phone number they gave me in the text if that is of any help 
    Hi racso1975

Please PM me the land line number contained in the text including your specific address and I will look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement