Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Referbished ipad

• 15-12-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a refurbished iPad 1 or 2 cheap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

apple.ie
    I got an Imac there, and an Iphone5, although stocks are low this time of year, you get a warranty also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

apple.ie
    I got an Imac there, and an Iphone5, although stocks are low this time of year, you get a warranty also.

Yeah but tey don't do cheap refurbished iPad 1 or 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

You are contradicting yourself in first post, you want a refurbished one that's cheap and BRAND NEW??

guil wrote: »
    You are contradicting yourself in first post, you want a refurbished one that's cheap and BRAND NEW??

Sorry. Fixed now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

i know somebody that got a refurb direct from apple. like new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Refurbs are of great quality. Not sure if you'd pick up an original iPad or iPad 2 now though...

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Apple refurbs aren't really that cheap anyway. The discount is fairly minimal.

I just found a shop to buy ipads online and I was just wondering anyone buy of these before? http://www.athcom.ie/buy/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Innov

I have used the athcom.ie website on a couple of occasions, first bought a USB cable and the other time a pre-owned iPhone 5S. Both arrived on time, the iPhone was registered post.

The iPhone was like new with few scratches which was explained on the website and reflected in the price. Can't remember how much I paid for it but was slightly higher than the ones on buy&sell/adverts which I didn’t mind as it came with 30 day returns.

Since I didn’t know much about iPhone/iPads at that time I preferred buying from an online shop that gave me warranty on pre-owned devices. They were very helpful explaining me with the difference in various models etc...

Hope this helps..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Adverts.ie.
    Only use seller with positive feedback.
    You'll save up to €100 on store prices.
    Get Air 2 (Air 1 as an absolute minimum).

• Advertisement
Advertisement