Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genius Bar Belfast - make appointment?

• 15-12-2015 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Been having ongoing problems with my iPhone 6 since installing iOS9. Thankfully I have AppleCare Plus so fully covered. Been toing and froing with their phone support over the past 2 months and they have finally decided I need a replacement phone. My options were allow them place a hold on my credit card and get a straight swap by courier, send my phone off and be without it for up to 2 weeks or go the the Apple Store in Belfast. While I was on the phone I couldnt make a decision and they had no appointments in Belfast this weekend anyway. Trying to check availability later this week/early next week and I can't seem to find it online without having to log another issue. Phone support guy seemed to think I'd be able to book it no problem. Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Download the Apple Store app and check appointments that way. They release them 6 days in advance I think. You could ring the store and try or you could take the risk and walk in and they might be able to sort you.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭glack

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Download the Apple Store app and check appointments that way. They release them 6 days in advance I think. You could ring the store and try or you could take the risk and walk in and they might be able to sort you.

Thanks a million!! Worked perfectly. Booked in for tomorrow evening. Someone obviously cancelled an appointment as it was the only appointment available. Completely booked until next Tuesday. Very straight forward on the App.

Advertisement