Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting Post

Options
  • 15-12-2015 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi, can someone please tell me how to delete a post I made ???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Edit the post, delete will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭DisneyLover

Spear wrote: »
    Edit the post, delete will be there.

It wont let me delete it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you can edit it, you can delete. Unless it's the first post in a thread though.

If you can edit it, you can delete. Unless it's the first post in a thread though.

Yes its the first post. I dont feel comfortable with the replies I got so I want it gone. Do I have to get a moderator to do it ? Feel very uncomfortable with it there

Yes its the first post. I dont feel comfortable with the replies I got so I want it gone. Do I have to get a moderator to do it ? Feel very uncomfortable with it there

In that case then, report it, and explain your reasons why for the mods.

• Advertisement

In that case then, report it, and explain your reasons why for the mods.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement