Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beef jerky

Options
  • 15-12-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

can anyone tell me where to find some beef jerky in waterford one of the lads said he got it a few weeks ago but cant remember where

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This is better suited to the Waterford City forum.

Moved from Snacks & Sweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

The "Carry Out" off licence in Ferrybank sells it...mmmm Teriyaki

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Alpha Centauri

the off licence in ballybricken used sell it too (near the fairview)

Maxol Garage on the cork road has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

You can get 'Jack Links' Beef Jerky from Topaz Garages and the odd off-licence but it's quite expensive for what is small packet, nice though.

I think I started a thread on this before and didn't get many replies, so if you do find somewhere that does it at a decent price can you post it up here cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I got biltong a few months ago from a couple of South African lads who had a stall in the Butlerstown Market (by Harvey Norman). Really nice stuff, reasonably priced, and fairly similar to jerky. Not sure if they're still selling it there - they're based in Kilkenny somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭EIREAROEIRE

found it in maxol on cork rd 2.35 a pack original and hot n sweet flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

get in deals shop too

Advertisement