Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP digital games-no more?

Options
  • 15-12-2015 10:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21

Is it still possible to buy PSP games from PSN? I can't find them anywhere on the PSN store.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You can get them on the online web store and on a PS3. On PS4 Sony pretend they don't exist along with PS3 games which is annoying. I think the web store on PSP is disabled so you need a PC or PS3 to transfer them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 FarmersMarket

Thanks. I have a PS4 but not a PS3 so could you give me a link to the store where they sell PSP digital games. No mess, I've searching for it for the past half an hour and it's wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You can get them on the online web store and on a PS3. On PS4 Sony pretend they don't exist along with PS3 games which is annoying. I think the web store on PSP is disabled so you need a PC or PS3 to transfer them.

Any ideas as to when they'll stop selling Vita games through the console? There is a huge amount of stuff I want to buy/play over the next few years, but hard to trust Sony regarding the Vita.

Advertisement