Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutely no reception

Options
  • 15-12-2015 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I hope I have posted this on the right forum. A little over a year ago I signed up to a two year contract with Meteor. The reception at the address at the time wasn't bad. About five months ago we moved to a new house and there is no reception whatsoever. The phone won't even register on the network. When I first rang about the problem I spoke with a non national who said it wasn't there fault that I moved and that it was my problem. I had convinced my partner a few months beforehand to switch to Meteor and she has the same problem. They won't let me cancel my contract. I have paid the bill since we moved and I've only used the phone about three times . I'm at my wits end as I've another year to pay for a service I can't use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I bought a soft top car and then moved to Alaska, now I'm cold. Boo hoo.

IMO its your own problem, surely you visited the premises before moving? But if you complain to COMREG you might get released from the contract.

Advertisement