Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runner's for over- pronation

Options
  • 16-12-2015 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I have severe flat feet and have been using a really good insert made by Lancer which is great and I insert into my runner's when I am walking , however I am now walking longer distance and feel I be better off with an actual runner that is for flatfeet .
    Can anyone recommend a runner and best deal to buy, I used to have the Brooks Beast which was good but would like another option .

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

It would be foolish of anyone to either offer you recommendations or for you to take them as you seem to have a specific set of mechanical issues.

There are tons of stability and motion control shoes out there. If you are ditching the insoles your feet will feel very different and there will be different loading on the foot. You need the help, in a store, of someone who knows what they are talking about when they listen to your history.

Advertisement