Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Frames

Options
  • 16-12-2015 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am on the look out for 24x16 and 8x10 picture frames for an office. The frames do not need to be decorative at all as my building manager plans to buy specific frames in Ikea after Christmas.
    Can anyone recommend some place in town I might pick these sizes up? Would Dealz etc have these kind of sizes? Or TKMaxx maybe? Even a plain glass 24x16 mount would do for the time being!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Hickeys on Maylor Street perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Best places I found were The Frame Maker - they have a stash of reg frames, Woodies or else if you don't need anything in particular call down to the second hand store on Centre park road they have lots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

Milly33 wrote: »
    Best places I found were The Frame Maker - they have a stash of reg frames, Woodies or else if you don't need anything in particular call down to the second hand store on Centre park road they have lots

Thanks Namloc and Milly. I popped into the Frame Maker as its close to work and wow, their stock is beautiful. Not cheap by any stretch but the frames ooze quality. I picked up some 8X10 frames for myself :pac: Euro Giant had frameless 8x10 frames so I picked those up there.

Still on the hunt for 24x16 frames! I would highly recommend the Frame Maker for quality frames.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Great you are nearly sorted out then. Yeah they can be pricey but well worth it.. I got a lovely frame in there, made up as a gift and tis well impressive looking... Maybe woodies next

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

I popped into the Frame Maker as its close to work and wow, their stock is beautiful. Not cheap by any stretch but the frames ooze quality.

I have frames from the Frame Maker and find them excellent. The service is super too - they know what they're doing in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Another vote for The FrameMaker here. It's the only place I go to get items framed. I always pop out to their shop/workshop in Carragaline as I reckon the fella there has a better eye for frames and borders that match the item to be framed.

Advertisement