Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Christmas gift for Creche staff?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

pwurple wrote: »
    My lady is in two mornings a week, we pay 450 for that

Sorry I know this is off topic but is the €225 for one morning of childcare?? That can't be right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Senna wrote: »
    Sorry I know this is off topic but is the €225 for one morning of childcare?? That can't be right?

That would be per month. So 225 for 4-5 mornings...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Senna wrote: »

It's per month, and each morning is 5 hours (8 to 1), so we pay full day rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

My little girl goes to a minder 3 days per week. This week she will be there only 2 (yesterday and today) as the minder herself finishes up today and won't be back at work until Jan 4th.
    I'm only paying for the 2 days. However I did get her a €50 voucher for the nail bar I know she likes to go to.

Advertisement