Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Spotlight #1 Lithium93

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

CastorTroy wrote: »
    1. So you're not denying knowing what roof is his?

2. You're asked to take a superstar/diva, who isn't over with the fans, under your wing to get them from where they are to someone the people will care about. Who and How?

3. Favourite Irish singer/band?

1. Can i call my lawyer :pac:

2. Eva Marie, she has what it takes to ''make it'', she just needs to figure it out, wrestling training would probably go a long way, brush up on promos, she could be the sexy but evil P.A, think Eve Torress when John Laurinaitis was in charge, oh and a lot of booze would also help..

3. Thin Lizzy, without a shadow of a doubt. Definitely having a dad who was a huge Thin Lizzy fan helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

1. What title/championship belt do you think looks the best?

2. What are your favourite WCW, TNA and ECW matches?

3. Mr. Perfect or Curt Hennig?

4. If you could ask Vince McMahon 1 question and he had to answer you honestly what would it be?

5. Who is your favourite United player currently and all time?

LeeJM wrote: »
    1. What title/championship belt do you think looks the best?

2. What are your favourite WCW, TNA and ECW matches?

3. Mr. Perfect or Curt Hennig?

4. If you could ask Vince McMahon 1 question and he had to answer you honestly what would it be?

5. Who is your favourite United player currently and all time?

1. The old school WWF World Championship & the WWE Championship before John Cena debuted the spinner

2. The WCW part of the question i don't have an answer for, as i never really paid much attention to it.. As for TNA, The Ultimate X match was pretty cool, plus it was different, ECW - Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk: Hardcore Heaven 1994

3. Trick question

4. Why are you so out of touch/intent on pushing Roman Reigns on your audience even though they couldn't give two ****s about him.

5. Favourite current United player, David De Gea, without him god only knows where United would be in the table, and all time United player, I have a few, but i'll give ya the top 5, George Best, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane, Ryan Giggs Cristiano Ronaldo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

1. Tables, Ladders, Chairs (oh my). Which is your favorite "foreign object" of those three?

2. If you got to choose the Hall of Fame Class of 2016, who would you put in?

3. If you had a free choice of Christmas dinner, and not just the usual turkey, what would you have?

1. Tables, Ladders, Chairs (oh my). Which is your favorite "foreign object" of those three?

2. If you got to choose the Hall of Fame Class of 2016, who would you put in?

3. If you had a free choice of Christmas dinner, and not just the usual turkey, what would you have?

1. I will say chairs, never know when ya'd need to sit down

2. MY Hall Of Fame Class of 2016, headliners would be - Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, D-Generation X, Eric Bischoff, Chris Benoit.

3. Would get some take away, switch it up, because Turkey, can be bland every year..

• Advertisement

1. WrestleMania X-7 or WrestleMania XXX?

2. Do you think CM Punk will ever return to WWE?

3. Who is the best tag team of all time?

4. If you could rob a bank and be 100% sure you wold get away with it would you do it?

5. What is your favourite colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

What are your thoughts on the way Stephanie and Triple H are running things right now?
    Who is the most underrated wrestler of all time?
    Do you see longevity for Sheamus, Becky and Finn Balor in WWE?

1. WrestleMania X-7 or WrestleMania XXX?

2. Do you think CM Punk will ever return to WWE?

3. Who is the best tag team of all time?

4. If you could rob a bank and be 100% sure you wold get away with it would you do it?

5. What is your favourite colour?

1. Wrestlemania X-7

2. Never say never, and i don't mean that in a clichéd way

3. Best Tag team, currently The New Day, best tag team of all time The 4 Horsemen, Road Warriors, British Bulldogs, that's just a few, simply because there are way too many to name..

4. Definitely

5. Favourite color - Red

KKkitty wrote: »
    What are your thoughts on the way Stephanie and Triple H are running things right now?
    Who is the most underrated wrestler of all time?
    Do you see longevity for Sheamus, Becky and Finn Balor in WWE?

To answer your first question KKkitty, I haven't seen much of Stephanie running things on screen, though behind the scenes/off camera i am sure she does a lot of things that aren't usually noticed, unless you're sharp eyed and can spot said things.. As for Triple H, well i point you in the direction of NXT and the damned fine job he is doing with it..

As for both of them running things, I am sure we'll find out when Vince eventually stands down and rides off into the sunset, and basing it on Triple H's running of NXT, I would say the company is/will be in safe hands when Vince does call it a day.

Most under rated wrestler - Zack Ryder,

I do see longevity for them and success to boot, though when Finn Balor does eventually get called up to the main roster, i'd like to see all 3 of them form a faction..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

some old school questions,

how would you rate the match between Macho Man and Ricky Steamboat in Wrestlemania 3?

do you think Hulk Hogans run diminished many of the others on the main roster at the time?

was the ultimate warrior a poor wrestler in reality?

• Advertisement

cgh wrote: »
    some old school questions,

how would you rate the match between Macho Man and Ricky Steamboat in Wrestlemania 3?

do you think Hulk Hogans run diminished many of the others on the main roster at the time?

was the ultimate warrior a poor wrestler in reality?

Macho Man/Ricky Steamboat @ Wrestlemania 3 - STONE COLD CLASSIC

Probably didn't help others that the company was built around Hogan

He delivered when it mattered most.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

1. If you could make a WWE Studios movie, what would the plot be and who would star in it?

2. Are there phrases or words you drop into every day speech to see if someone's a fan? (eg of wrestling or a TV show)

3. 90s or 2000s HBK?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Now for some serious questions:

Mr. 93_, Your run on boards PW Seems To Have the Momentum of a Runaway Freight Train. Why Are You So Popular?

Do you like big butts and remember you cannot lie?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

and one less serious:

In your opinion what is the WWE's biggest missed opportunity?

jaykhunter wrote: »
    1. If you could make a WWE Studios movie, what would the plot be and who would star in it?

2. Are there phrases or words you drop into every day speech to see if someone's a fan? (eg of wrestling or a TV show)

3. 90s or 2000s HBK?

1. A hostile force invades WWE, and 7 of their best wrestlers must defend the company from said hostile force, think Avengers, but with a WWE twist..

2. Walter White's - You're God Damn Right gets used a lot, Stone Cold's Stomping a mudhole and walking it dry, Gimme A Hell Yeah, Ric Flair's Wooo, and a whole lot more

3. 90's HBK just shades it.

Now for some serious questions:

Mr. 93_, Your run on boards PW Seems To Have the Momentum of a Runaway Freight Train. Why Are You So Popular?

Do you like big butts and remember you cannot lie?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

and one less serious:

In your opinion what is the WWE's biggest missed opportunity?

I honestly do not know why i'm so popular, if someone figures this out, please let me know

Yes, yes i do like big butts, big to a degree,

My brain did a Homer Simpson when Flanders was explaining cider trying to figure that, for those IF the reference went over their heads http://i.imgur.com/hbJtcFY.png

WWE's biggest missed opportunity, Zack Ryder getting over by himself, and the powers that be absolutely ballsing it up, there was a lot of potential there..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What's your favourite Nirvana album?

1. A non wrestling fan friend asks you to show him/her 3 matches of any variety to showcase why you are such a fan of wrestling, what 3 matches do you show them?

2. Who is the best wrestler in your opinion to never win a World Title? (WWE, World Heavyweight Championship, NWA Title, WCW Title or IWGP Title)

3. Through the wonders of modern medicine Edge and Christian are capable of a full time 1 year run as a tag team. Outline your plan for that 1 year run (be as vague or detailed as you wish)

4. What is your favourite Britney Spears song?

5. Coffee or tea?

What's your favourite Nirvana album?

In Utero is my favourite. It's the more personal side of Kurt.

1. A non wrestling fan friend asks you to show him/her 3 matches of any variety to showcase why you are such a fan of wrestling, what 3 matches do you show them?

2. Who is the best wrestler in your opinion to never win a World Title? (WWE, World Heavyweight Championship, NWA Title, WCW Title or IWGP Title)

3. Through the wonders of modern medicine Edge and Christian are capable of a full time 1 year run as a tag team. Outline your plan for that 1 year run (be as vague or detailed as you wish)

4. What is your favourite Britney Spears song?

5. Coffee or tea?

1. TLC match from Wrestlemania X-7, Taker/Mankind Hell In A Cell, CM Punk/John Cena Money In The Bank 2011

2. Can think of a few in WWE alone, Goldust, Ted DiBiase, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, WCW, Steven Regal, Terry Funk, that's all i can think off, really need to expand my wrestling viewing.

3. Oooh more fantasy booking :D
    - Have both come back prior to TLC
    - Declare that the WWE Tag Team Championship scene reeks, and not of awesomeness
    - Have The New Day interrupt said declaration
    - Edge and Christian tell The New Day to put up or shut
    - The New Day accepts, and title match set for the Royal Rumble
    - Edge & Christian win at the Rumble by D.Q due to Xavier and his trombone interfering
    - Both teams trade victories back and forth after the Rumble, and it all comes to a head at Summerslam in the match Edge & Christian helped make popular.
    - Both teams deliver a 5 Star Classic, that can sit proudly along with the other TLC matches
    - Edge & Christian win the tag team titles and start their 8th reign as Tag Team Champions
    - They then drop the titles at Survivor Series to The New Day (after they've run through and delivered excellent matches with the rest of the tag team division)
    - Edge and Christian is a gracious spot of showmanship, raise The New Day's hand in victory, declaring that they reek of awesomeness

4. Don't have a favourite Britney Spears song

5. Both actually, though not at the same time of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Android or iOS?

Dogs or cats?

Heroin or Meth?

• Advertisement

Android or iOS?

Dogs or cats?

Heroin or Meth?

Android,

Dogs, and it ain't even close

Neither, will stick to the legal stuff, (cigarettes & alcohol)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Biscuit, or cake?

Biscuit, or cake?

Why not both and have a biscuit cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Cornette or Russo?

Scientology or Islam?

Vince! Wrestling hero or Sports Entertainment villain?

Favourite podcast, if any?

I didn't read the rules of I have broken any*

Cornette or Russo?

Scientology or Islam?

Vince! Wrestling hero or Sports Entertainment villain?

Favourite podcast, if any?

I didn't read the rules of I have broken any*

Russo shades it

Neither

It's a mixed bag with Vince

Quiet tough picking a favourite, seeing as i've subbed to so many, but Stone Cold's Unleashed podcast is brilliant, especially when he gets his friend Teddy Fowler to guest..

Rules are meant to be broken :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Would you have taken part in the Montreal Screwjob if you were asked to, on any level, i.e been the referee, called for the bell, or been in Shawn's role?

Would you have taken part in the Montreal Screwjob if you were asked to, on any level, i.e been the referee, called for the bell, or been in Shawn's role?

Short and sweet - No.

1. Whats your opinion on intergender matches and men hitting women in general in pro wrestling?

2. You can go on a date with 1 diva past or present who do you pick?

3. MNM or Miz/Morrison?

4. Excluding Vince cos hes obviously the best, who is the best or most effective GM/Authority figure in WWE history?

5. What are your favorite crisps and chocolate bar?

1. Whats your opinion on intergender matches and men hitting women in general in pro wrestling?

2. You can go on a date with 1 diva past or present who do you pick?

3. MNM or Miz/Morrison?

4. Excluding Vince cos hes obviously the best, who is the best or most effective GM/Authority figure in WWE history?

5. What are your favorite crisps and chocolate bar?

1. I honestly don't care for intergender matches, if one were to happen on a Raw, i'd change the channel until it's done, if a man has to resort to hitting a woman, that's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

2. Trish Stratus

3. Miz & Morrison, loved the Dirt Sheet

4. Vickie Guerrero, who knew a simple Excuse Me would get her booed so much.. Dare i say she was the Mr. McMahon of the current era before she was Future Endeavored.

5. Favourite crisps are Tayto Cheese & Onion, favourite chocolate bar is Mars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I saw in a previous question you were very complimentary of HHH's work on NXT and I agree, do you think that popularity might have an impact on his ability to be a heel or could he successfully Vince it up like Vince did when he had a top quality product back in the day?

Advertisement