Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manulla 4 mile Road Race - St Stephens Day

Options
  • 16-12-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

The very popular Manulla 4 mile road race returns for its 5th edition on December 26. The race held on undulating rural roads is in aid of the local Manulla FC soccer club. Registration of 12 euro from 10.30 at Manulla FC club house, with race starting at Noon. Tea and goodies as well as showers will be available afterwards. This race attracted 240 runners last year. Unfortunately online registration is not available this year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

I presume it's this Manulla, not the one in the Philippines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

dna_leri wrote: »
    I presume it's this Manulla, not the one in the Philippines

Spell check seemed determined to send everyone to south east Asia on stephens day, traditionally not a safe day to be there. Take no chances go to mid Mayo instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Unfortunately Christmas comes to Dublin this year and so i will miss this race for the first time!:(
    On the plus side though it means I'll be around for the Clonliffe Cracker 5k the same day.:)

Best of luck with the seasonal monsoons UP!

Advertisement