Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything to do in Leixlip?

Options
  • 16-12-2015 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭

I'm dropping my car in for a job in Ryebrook Industrial Estate, Maynooth Road on Monday that will take approx 6-7 hours.

Is there anything to do in Leixlip that I can kill time with? Or am I better off getting a bus into Dublin? If so, any idea what number I should be looking at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,861 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Is there anything to do in Leixlip that I can kill time with? Or am I better off getting a bus into Dublin? If so, any idea what number I should be looking at?

No. 66, only bus that uses those stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

What might you do in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Liffey valley is on that route but not sure if you could bear 6-7 hours. Maybe the cinema n there could eat into a few hours? New Star wars movie perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Joe Public wrote: »
    What might you do in Dublin?

Go home for a few hours. I live there.

Was just wondering is there anything like a cinema, arcade, bowling etc. I could kill a few hours with is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,968 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Go home for a few hours. I live there.

Was just wondering is there anything like a cinema, arcade, bowling etc. I could kill a few hours with is all.

You could hop on a bus to the Bowling place in Palmerstown. Might need to book it. It is very popular. 66 bus stops about a ten minute walk away.

http://www.superdome.ie/

Liffey Valley centre has cinemas too. Vue. Bus from Leixlip stops nearby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

I'm dropping my car in for a job in Ryebrook Industrial Estate, Maynooth Road on Monday that will take approx 6-7 hours.

Leixlip is boring, you are better of taking the train or bus to Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Garage might give you a lend of a car if you ask

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

If you like snooker you could hop over to The Quarry in Celbridge and take a table for a few hours. Works for me sometimes when trying to kill a few hours and the weather is not co-operating.

Advertisement