Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Bill problem.

Options
  • 16-12-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I just joined eir online with phone/bb bundle and last week i got my first bill €40,73 and on it everything is incorrect(in my opinion).Online price should be 25 but is 30 and thereafter €62 not €64.Second of all there is past period charge which doesn't make any sens to me as it all should be capped at €25 and just for that I am paying 10,65 after taking half of my discount for first month of 3. Could any one from eir rep explain that to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Can I get any help here please.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have a read of my similar problem:

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057530781/3/#post98142763

There's no point wasting your time here. I wish you luck because you had better be ready for a long, drawn out, time sapping process.

I'm looking into how I can just get out of my contract. Never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

loki7777 wrote: »
    Hi
    I just joined eir online with phone/bb bundle and last week i got my first bill €40,73 and on it everything is incorrect(in my opinion).Online price should be 25 but is 30 and thereafter €62 not €64.Second of all there is past period charge which doesn't make any sens to me as it all should be capped at €25 and just for that I am paying 10,65 after taking half of my discount for first month of 3. Could any one from eir rep explain that to me?
    Hi loki7777

I have responded via the eir community.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

loki7777 wrote: »
    OK
    Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement