Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Ordex Coin Case - Looking for.

Options
  • 16-12-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

None of the Ordex Coin Case in stock on my local Lidl store (Cork), just wondering if people see stock of them in their stores. They were out last Thursday (10th)

Would be a great help, thanks.

121778316177_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I saw some in Walkinstown Lidl last night. They had plenty. I know not local. But may be able to sort something for you

• Registered Users Posts: 45 doggystyle

Have them in castlebar also!!
    Will your local branch do a transfer, like inter store type thing??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Thanks for that folks! Not sure if theyd do a store transfer from that far away maybe only a county thing. Needed before Christmas which is pushing it now of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Depends where in cork you are but ring some of the lidls outside the city and you might be in luck. I know many a time I got stuff in lidl in youghal when it wasn't available elsewhere (I've a friend living there)

And with Christmas deliveries I'd be surprised they wouldn't transfer one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I checked my local lidl for you, no joy sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Aldi do a thing where you can ring customer services and check stock in shops, maybe Lidl do the same?

Advertisement