Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are ye taking the p*ss

Options
  • 16-12-2015 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

I have been a Quinn/Liberty customer for the last 7 years. I am 27 years old with 9 years no claims bonus. No points, claims or convictions. I got my renewal today and it was a PFO letter telling me I must be over 30 before they will consider insuring me on my "high performance" diesel car.... really??? It was perfectly fine for almost a decade

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

rex-x wrote: »
    I have been a Quinn/Liberty customer for the last 7 years. I am 27 years old with 9 years no claims bonus. No points, claims or convictions. I got my renewal today and it was a PFO letter telling me I must be over 30 before they will consider insuring me on my "high performance" diesel car.... really??? It was perfectly fine for almost a decade
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi rex-x, we’d like to investigate this further if you could PM your details please.  Just a reminder of our forum charter in terms of language you use in threads - http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056732984.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Regards [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Seán[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

No thanks, a letter like that does not deserve a second chance and if you think a starred out word is bad then you should have heard me on the phone yesterday ;)

Advertisement