Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to change my plan? Only one option and its inaccessible to me?

Options
  • 16-12-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi I got onto live chat via the Eir website asking about changing my plan and support told me to contact the customer loyalty team on 1901. Told them the problem with that is I am deaf and cant speak on the phone let alone hear it. I asked for an aleternative and was told there is none and to get someone to call on my behalf. Now I dont want to do that as I am quiet independant and just do not want to get someone to call on my behalf. Quiet frankly i shouldnt have to even consider doing something like that. This is the information age, there's email, live chat, sms to name a few, that could and should be an alternative to deaf people like me. Can an alternative to making a phone call be arranged? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

DeKing wrote: »
    Hi I got onto live chat via the Eir website asking about changing my plan and support told me to contact the customer loyalty team on 1901. Told them the problem with that is I am deaf and cant speak on the phone let alone hear it. I asked for an aleternative and was told there is none and to get someone to call on my behalf. Now I dont want to do that as I am quiet independant and just do not want to get someone to call on my behalf. Quiet frankly i shouldnt have to even consider doing something like that. This is the information age, there's email, live chat, sms to name a few, that could and should be an alternative to deaf people like me. Can an alternative to making a phone call be arranged? 
    Hi DeKing

I will be more than happy to help you with this

Please PM me your eir account number and I will see what the cheapest plan is in accordance with your current spending - also please include any other additional features you might be interested in :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

Thanks Al just sent ya a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi DeKing

I'll respond to you shortly

Al

Advertisement