Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Annyalla??

• 16-12-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi. I will be moving to knock carrick in Annyalla in a couple of weeks and my landlord mentioned that there might be no broadband? I did a check with eir and they say they is no broadband in the area? In this day and age can that be?? I'm just wondering if anyone who may live int he annyalla area who may be on here could shed some light on this or recommend a broadband provider that has service in the area?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Landlord is correct, no broadband in Annyalla.
    Eir have it scheduled a broadband roll-out in 2016, last time I checked it was March 2016.

I just checked again and it says that the work is under way and due to be available in 6 weeks.

Currently my parents use 3, which is a slow connection that only works in good weather.

Advertisement