Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s Plus cover recommendation

• 16-12-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Got a 6s plus and I don't want to use it without a reliable cover. I'm looking for preferably one that covers the screen because God only knows how much it costs to get a screen fixed! Any recommendations of where to get one? I didn't really like the ones on the apple website but if that's all was out there they'd do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Wellyd wrote: »
    Got a 6s plus and I don't want to use it without a reliable cover. I'm looking for preferably one that covers the screen because God only knows how much it costs to get a screen fixed! Any recommendations of where to get one? I didn't really like the ones on the apple website but if that's all was out there they'd do.

Are you looking for a case or screen cover?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got the catalyst case for mine today - waterproof with built in screen protector.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Wellyd wrote: »

Got the same phone the other day too. This is what I went for. Ordered from Amazon. Good drop protection, not too thick and more stylish than the usual otter box jobs.

http://urbanarmorgear.com/products/rugged-case-for-iphone-6-6s-plus

Advertisement