Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small bottle of kirsh in Dublin

Options
  • 16-12-2015 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I might be able to get a small bottle of kirsh in Dublin ?

I want to try my hand at making black forest gateaux.
    Have seen it in large bottles for sale but @€;30 and the fact I need so little it seems a waste.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think this will do much better in the Dublin City forum :)

Moved from Cakes & Bakes.

Edit: I got curious and googled, and McHughs off licences have small bottles for €9.99 http://mchughs.ie/kirsch-sylvain-20cl
    Their branches are in Artane and Kilbarrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Mesrine65 wrote: »

They said they don't want a big bottle...

Celtic Whiskey Shop seemed to have 5cl bottles today. Its mental busy right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Edit: I got curious and googled, and McHughs off licences have small bottles for €9.99

That's exactly what I was looking for thanks a million !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

L1011 wrote: »
    They said they don't want a big bottle...
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Just an update. Managed to get my hands on the naggin of kirsh in McHugh's in Artane. I ordered it online and was able to pick it up at a time that suited so I'm delighted!

Advertisement