Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Tipperary GAA (Club and Intercounty) Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭nw5iytvs0lf1uz

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Or you could have said that the start of the year has been brilliant from Tipp players and management so far. Having positive vibes about the future instead of negative memories will work better for you. Sheedy is back and that's all that matters. He made his decision to leave after the AI in 2010, and while I cursed him in the immediate aftermath, I still got over it and haven't held him accountable for what happened after.

I'm a Liverpool fan as well as a Tipperary supporter so I prefer to think and believe positively. This could well be our year! It's been a joy to watch the Reds this season and after 2 games this year it's a damn good start for Tipperary!

Don't be wasting your time blaming Sheedy for Tipp's fortunes since 2010.

it is what is, neither you nor anyone else can change history of this decade.
    tipp have had the best players by a country mile but in 2010 they stopped the cats 5 in a row only to be greeted by sheedy and eamon oshea leaving them high and dry. Through no fault of his own declan ryan was scapegoated.
    The reality is liam sheedy stepping down in 2010 destroyed that tipp team.
    those players and sheedy could have been something great, even surpassing kilkenny under cody.
    I still dont trust sheedy because of this. He has still not given a good enough reason for why he left in 2010 and why he decided to come back now.
    my guess is his own interests and that will only result in helping tipp in the short term but sheedy in the long term

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

it is what is, neither you nor anyone else can change history of this decade.
    tipp have had the best players by a country mile but in 2010 they stopped the cats 5 in a row only to be greeted by sheedy and eamon oshea leaving them high and dry. Through no fault of his own declan ryan was scapegoated.
    The reality is liam sheedy stepping down in 2010 destroyed that tipp team.
    those players and sheedy could have been something great, even surpassing kilkenny under cody.
    I still dont trust sheedy because of this. He has still not given a good enough reason for why he left in 2010 and why he decided to come back now.
    my guess is his own interests and that will only result in helping tipp in the short term but sheedy in the long term

God almighty, can we not enjoy where we're at for the moment. If we had lost our first two games, playing badly, I'd expect the griping to start. But we're back playing great hurling, in a good place, and looking like contenders again, with at least a summer of hurling to look forward to. You might have some points there but hardly the time to be spewing out negativity about the past.

Let's focus on what we're seeing in front of us, enjoy it and give this team and management our full support on and off the pitch. I for one am enjoying it and delighted with where we're at right now. Come on Tipp!

God almighty, can we not enjoy where we're at for the moment. If we had lost our first two games, playing badly, I'd expect the griping to start. But we're back playing great hurling, in a good place, and looking like contenders again, with at least a summer of hurling to look forward to. You might have some points there but hardly the time to be spewing out negativity about the past.

Let's focus on what we're seeing in front of us, enjoy it and give this team and management our full support on and off the pitch. I for one am enjoying it and delighted with where we're at right now. Come on Tipp!

fair enough, i am still bitter over what he did but i will not mention it again on here. i wish him well and hope tipp can make a semi final or maybe better.
    i will say i dont expect liam sheedy to win an all ireland and will not judge him harshly if he does not. even if he fails to get out of munster this year i will not have the knives out.
    but i do expect him to leave this time on the county boards terms, not his.
    he wanted the job, he canvassed for it, then he should do it until he is told stop doing it.
    feels good getting this of my chest while tipp are going well, i cant be accused of putting the boot in.
    i will leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Donadea Leo

Hi there, I m not sure if you 're allowed mention tickets here, if not just delete but I went online to get tickets for the game on Sunday to see they 're all gone, it says they 're gone back to county boards and any not allocated will go back on public sale, have I missed the boat or is it likely there might be few knocking around later in week. Should have considered small capacity in Ennis sooner I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭tipp_tipp_tipp

I would be surprised if they don't come back on general sale later in the week. Keep checking regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Terrace tickets can be bought from your local club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

1. sheedy quitting in 2010 and oshea leaving with him
    2. dropping bubbles in 2016 and re instating him just in time - ryan got lucky there
    3. dropping completely barrett in 2017 - barrett was just too important to drop and mick ryan should have known that
    4. eamon o shea naming an unchanged team and using same tactics for replay in 2014 - cody made the changes
    5. 2012 tactics against kilkenny were an utter disgrace

1. They didn't quit, their term was up. They choose not to renew it, Sheedy had, in his own words, pretty much been an absent father for 3 years.
    2. Bubbles was correctly dropped and was fortunate to be re-called, Ryan actually played it to perfection in getting the most out of him.
    3. Barrett was not dropped by Ryan, he was cut loose by the county board and was lucky not to be in jail.
    4. Cody named the wrong team the first day more like! The only criticism of O'Shea was we hadn't a plan B and Bonner should have been replaced earlier when it was obvious he was not 100%
    5. In hindsight absolutely but if we had gone with the same approach from 2011 you would be crying as well, they tried something and it didn't work, it was far from the only reason for the hammering that day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Hi there, I m not sure if you 're allowed mention tickets here, if not just delete but I went online to get tickets for the game on Sunday to see they 're all gone, it says they 're gone back to county boards and any not allocated will go back on public sale, have I missed the boat or is it likely there might be few knocking around later in week. Should have considered small capacity in Ennis sooner I guess.

Limited number of terrace tickets available now on tickets.ie and supervalu atm if your still interested

Limited number of terrace tickets available now on tickets.ie and supervalu atm if your still interested

Thanks so much, I d promised my son I d bring him so that's fantastic, just got two for the northern terrace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Ompala

Anyone fancy trying to guess the team for Sunday? If everyone is fit I could see the same team vs Waterford from 1-9 with Dan replacing Bonner in the half forward line. Think Clare will be a good test of them this weekend, curious to see how they will try counteract Clares running game. Can see us dropping an extra man back in front of the full back line to try force Clare to shoot from further out the field, similar to the league game earlier this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Only question for me if NOM is fit he might come back in for Dan. Bonner hasnt done anything to suggest he should be dropped imo. Dan still looks a bit off the pace judging from last week, but he'll get there eventually, still expect him to be a big player for us as the summer goes on. We coped with corks running game fairly effectively, i thought, so dont see any reason we cant handle Clares. Not sure we need to be dropping men back to be honest. Podge will probably play deep himself so that should give us a loose man as it stands, i think that suits us as much if not more than them. A big part of their plan will likely revolve around Kelly trying to drag Paidi out of position and leave that gap, so i think he is going to need help from Breen and even Noel if needs be. If they leave Paidi as the loose man, its very possible he could clean up imo

Just a few scatterbrained thoughts anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭lonestar 74

Just after getting sorted with a terrace ticket for Sunday. Hopefully we can do the business which will virtually guarantee a place in the Munster Final. Clare will try and get their running game going and cause us some problems. Fingers crossed we can cope as well as we did against Cork. I've a feeling our minors will find it hard going. It wouldn't surprise me if Jack Leamy (eligible next year) who is a great prospect will be double marked. Which will free up one of our other forwards. Our full back line will have to be more decisive and get the ball away from danger (a mixup which lead to Corks first goal). On the plus side there are about 10 of the panel young enough next year which can only be a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Wonder who's going to man mark Tony Kelly, he'll drop very deep and then burst forward so that it can't be anyone in the half back line, maybe Dan might be the man, has the pace, stamina and discipline required.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Wonder who's going to man mark Tony Kelly, he'll drop very deep and then burst forward so that it can't be anyone in the half back line, maybe Dan might be the man, has the pace, stamina and discipline required.

Put Michael Breen on him.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Xenophile wrote: »
    Put Michael Breen on him.

Good shout but not sure he has the discipline to follow him around. Has most of the attributes though. Could prove me wrong.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭farmerval

Think Tipp will crowd the Clare half back line, in the league match before the sending off Tipp made the half forward space a real battle field, turned Clare over several times.
    Closing down Clares running game from source will be important. Tony Kelly's points often come off pop passes from overlapping players running out from the back.
    I wonder how will our full backline line out, Clare will presumably have Podge roaming and their other corner forward sniffing out breaks. How do people think we'll counter?

I think your right, either Bonnar or Dan will be deployed on him. Id have real fear of Shane o'donnell getting good ball into him. That lad is a handful.

I'm living in Ennis. Have been looking forward to this match for the last 12 months. God I hope Tipp win. Seems like a low key build up though. Thought there would be more buzz around this match. When did Tipp last play in Ennis in the championship?

I'm living in Ennis. Have been looking forward to this match for the last 12 months. God I hope Tipp win. Seems like a low key build up though. Thought there would be more buzz around this match. When did Tipp last play in Ennis in the championship?

1986 when Clare pipped us with a late comeback.

https://www.tipperarylive.ie/news/sport/420189/the-last-time-the-premier-county-paid-a-championship-visit-to-ennis-not-even-eamon-oshea-could-save-tipperary.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

I think your right, either Bonnar or Dan will be deployed on him. Id have real fear of Shane o'donnell getting good ball into him. That lad is a handful.

I personally rate SOD as one of the most improved hurlers in the country over the past couple of years, not necessarily in terms of ability but in core strength and balance. Very strong physically and well able to hold up ball and either score or lay off. Barrett looks in good shape so expect a decent tussle there.

As regards key man Kelly, i'm not certain its a job for one single man. Could be more a zonal thing for us, midfield drop back a bit and seal off our half back line from penetrating runs from the likes of Kelly. If Kelly wants to drift deeper towards his own half back line for possession then let him off i say, cant do half as much damage from there.

I d imagine clare will want to flood their own half back line /full back line, they 're going to be pretty concerned about our forwards getting space given the scores we 've notched up so far, that's not going to help Kelly as it will also deny him some space if he drops back that far. Mikey Breen may need to pick up his runs and I would hazard a guess we 'll have a spare man in defense too.

I personally rate SOD as one of the most improved hurlers in the country over the past couple of years, not necessarily in terms of ability but in core strength and balance. Very strong physically and well able to hold up ball and either score or lay off. Barrett looks in good shape so expect a decent tussle there.

Last year was a big change for Clare, they really utilised John Conlon and Shane O Donnell as a partnership in the FF line. Year before Shane O Donnell and any other inside forward stood and watched shots from every distance sail over their heads with no decent ball fed into them. Clare are a much better balanced team now than two years ago.
    If we force their puckouts long that will suit us well. Peter Duggan is there go to man for long puck outs and Tadgh de Burca cleaned him in the second half in Waterford.

the format of the munster championship is very exciting now.
    there is a very good chance if tipp lose next 2 they might be out.
    looking forward to sunday i have never been in cusack park but i feel sunday is going to be a great game to be at regardless of the result, clare players and fans will be chomping.
    I think Clare are a good team and i had them as a top 3 team at start of the year.
    i think if callinan plays well we will win with some to spare, otherwise too tight to call.

Clare are a good team. Last year they certainly took a big step on from Davie's latter years.
    If we play Seamie on the half forward line with Bonnar and maybe Bubbles roaming from the inside line we can throw make it really hard for Clare to build from the back the way they like to. In the second half against Waterford Seamie coming to centre forward had a big bearing on the game, between him and Bonnar they cut out Waterfords puckouts to de Burca and Kevin Moran and really fought for every ball in that space.
    I don't think Clare can win much of their own ppuckouts if they have to go long, hopefully if we force them long our "Maherline" will have a big bearing on the game.

Team announced vs Clare:

1. Brian Hogan
    2. Cathal Barrett
    3. James Barry
    4. Ronan Maher
    5. Brendan Maher
    6. Padraic Maher
    7. Alan Flynn
    8. Noel McGrath
    9. Michael Breen
    10.Jason Forde
    11. John O Dwyer
    12. Patrick Maher
    13. John McGrath
    14. Seamus Callanan
    15. Niall O Meara
    Subs
    16. Paul Maher
    17. Ger Browne
    18. Robert Byrne
    19. Willie Connors
    20. Barry Heffernan
    21. Mark Kehoe
    22. Seamus Kennedy
    23. Jamie Moloney
    24. Jake Morris
    25. Sean O Brien

• Advertisement

Strangely Dan McCormack not listed anywhere?

farmerval wrote: »

26 on the panel Dan is a sub

farmerval wrote: »

My bad, Dan is actually number 23. Should be
    21. Mark Kehoe
    22. Seamus Kennedy
    23. Dan McCormack
    24. Jamie Moloney
    25. Jake Morris
    26. Sean O Brien

If Waterford lose all four matches what points total will be needed to qualify?

The possibilities in this format are endless, if Waterford win on Sunday limerick can only get a maximum of four points. Even after our excellent start we will have to get something from one of our last two games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Team according to County Board website.

1. Brian Hogan – Lorrha-Dorrha
    2. Cathal Barrett – Holycross-Ballycahill
    3. James Barry – Upperchurch-Drombane
    4. Ronan Maher – Thurles Sarsfields
    5. Brendan Maher – Borris-Ileigh
    6. Padraic Maher – Thurles Sarsfields
    7. Alan Flynn – Kiladangan
    8. Noel McGrath – Loughmore-Castleiney
    9. Michael Breen – Ballina
    10. Jason Forde – Silvermines
    11. John O’Dwyer – Killenaule
    12. Patrick Maher – Lorrha-Dorrha
    13. John McGrath – Loughmore-Castleiney
    14 Seamus Callanan Capt. Drom- Inch.
    15. Niall O’Mseara – Kilruane MacDonaghs

16. Paul Maher – Moyne-Templetuohy
    17. Ger Browne – Knockavilla-Donaskeigh Kickhams
    18. Robert Byrne – Portroe
    19. Willie Connors – Kiladangan
    20. Barry Heffernan – Nenagh Éire Óg
    21. Mark Kehoe – Kilsheelan-Kilcash
    22. Séamus Kennedy – St. Mary’s
    23. Jamie Moloney – Drom-Inch
    24. Dan McCormack – Borris-Ileigh
    25. Jake Morris – Nenagh Éire Óg
    26. Seán O’Brien – Newport

Note Dan McCotmack number 24

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

looking forward to the the game , clre could win and lose only one of there next two games and get knocked out on head to head , while if tipp win sunday they will be in cruse control , as far as the game goes itself , Rte have there portable studio built at the aldi end of the ground expecting a cracker , i reckon clare will try to make it a stalemate and flood the middle 3rd , its an area where both cork and waterford were especially loose ,

there wont be much in it but you would imagine the form of the tipp forwards will be enough to see it through , dont be surprised if it turns out to be a free taker fest ....i hope i am wrong though!

looking forward to the the game , clre could win and lose only one of there next two games and get knocked out on head to head , while if tipp win sunday they will be in cruse control , as far as the game goes itself , Rte have there portable studio built at the aldi end of the ground expecting a cracker , i reckon clare will try to make it a stalemate and flood the middle 3rd , its an area where both cork and waterford were especially loose ,

there wont be much in it but you would imagine the form of the tipp forwards will be enough to see it through , dont be surprised if it turns out to be a free taker fest ....i hope i am wrong though!

The tipp backs haven’t been found out yet. In the first half against cork they conceded free after free. I expect Clare to play plenty short accurate ball to their hf line and run at us. If we’re to lose a game this is the one. I’d fancy us to beat limerick in Thurles

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭lonestar 74

What team was picked for the minors?

What team was picked for the minors?

1. Shane Gleeson – Kiladangan
    2. Sam Loughran – Ballina
    3. Conor O’Dwyer – Cashel King Cormacs
    4. Jamie Duncan – Knockavilla-Donaskeigh Kickhams
    5. Eoin Marnane – Golden-Kilfeacle
    6. Michael Corcoran – Silvermines
    7. Ciaran Lloyd – Moyne-Templetuohy
    8. Luke Shanahan – Upperchurch-Drombane
    9. Conor Ryan – Borrisokane
    10. Cathal Deely – St. Mary’s
    11. John Campion (Capt.) – Drom-Inch
    12. Jack Leamy – Golden-Kilfeacle
    13. Colm Fogarty – Lorrha-Dorrha
    14. Tony Cahill – Drom-Inch
    15. Paudie Kinane – Drom-Inch

16. Paidi Williams – Kilruane MacDonaghs
    17. Ed Connolly – Loughmore-Castleiney
    18. Paddy Creedon – Thurles Sarsfields
    19. Stephen Ferncombe – Clonoulty-Rossmore
    20. Ciaran McCormack – Loughmore-Castleiney
    21. Conor McKelvey – Silvermines
    22. Matthew Power – Ballina
    23. Luke Seacy – Roscrea
    24. Kyle Shelly – Moycarkey-Borris

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Tipp 77

Be interesting to see how the forwards go today with Niall O'Meara back in. He was flying against Cork and himself and Bonner will both be offering a similar threat of running straight for the goal if they win possession.
    Dan McCormack would be playing a lot deeper than Niall O'Meara which has the obvious advantage of protecting midfield and the half back line but the extra forward running at Clare should suit us today.

Tipp 77 wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how the forwards go today with Niall O'Meara back in. He was flying against Cork and himself and Bonner will both be offering a similar threat of running straight for the goal if they win possession.
    Dan McCormack would be playing a lot deeper than Niall O'Meara which has the obvious advantage of protecting midfield and the half back line but the extra forward running at Clare should suit us today.

Will O'Meara start though? Was named to start vs Waterford too but didn't feature. Agree his running at defences is huge for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

J McGrath reminds me of Nicky English

Great performance. Amazing what the change in attitude and movement in the forwards has done for this team. Have won nothing yet, but players have done themselves justice with their performances so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Tipp 77

Ompala wrote: »
    Great performance. Amazing what the change in attitude and movement in the forwards has done for this team. Have won nothing yet, but players have done themselves justice with their performances so far.

The fitness and conditioning is so far ahead of last year it's unreal. Last year Ronan Maher was chasing Tony Kelly around Semple Stadium. This year Brendan Maher was stuck to him all day but still hurled plenty of ball himself.
    But the attitude is excellent they are looking for work and tackles to make

Tipp 77 wrote: »
    The fitness and conditioning is so far ahead of last year it's unreal. Last year Ronan Maher was chasing Tony Kelly around Semple Stadium. This year Brendan Maher was stuck to him all day but still hurled plenty of ball himself.
    But the attitude is excellent they are looking for work and tackles to make

That is very true. Last year the whole team was stuck to the ground. This year the movement is much better.

Positives from today
    Our forwards are motoring well as a front six.

Should be us into a Munster Final. Nice shot at silverware, but only really care about a top 3 finish and a shot at the All Ireland.

Work rate was fierce today, not let up from us to win the ball.

Negatives
    We concede a lot of frees. Don't see any team do this as much as us.

Shot 13 wides, though the conditions were quite hard. Clares shooting in the second half backs this up.

We seemed to sit back towards the end rather than drive on and try up the scoring difference. Would like to see us more ruthless going forward in the championship. Don't want the old failing of losing a game because we didn't close it out properly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Ompala wrote: »
    That is very true. Last year the whole team was stuck to the ground. This year the movement is much better.

Positives from today
    Our forwards are motoring well as a front six.

Should be us into a Munster Final. Nice shot at silverware, but only really care about a top 3 finish and a shot at the All Ireland.

Work rate was fierce today, not let up from us to win the ball.

Negatives
    We concede a lot of frees. Don't see any team do this as much as us.

Shot 13 wides, though the conditions were quite hard. Clares shooting in the second half backs this up.

We seemed to sit back towards the end rather than drive on and try up the scoring difference. Would like to see us more ruthless going forward in the championship. Don't want the old failing of losing a game because we didn't close it out properly.

More ruthless going forward? 2.24 2.28 and 3.21 and a score difference of plus 38.

Hon Tipp

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

Hard to see anyone touching Tipperary on the form they have been showing. Its 'Roy of the Rovers ' stuff. It's crazy to think they still have another game to go before the Munster final. Will their form last all Summer.? It would be some kick in the teeth for them to stroll through and then have one bad game in the knockouts and be gone...unfair system or what?!

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭cnoc

BloodyBill wrote: »
    Hard to see anyone touching Tipperary on the form they have been showing. Its 'Roy of the Rovers ' stuff. It's crazy to think they still have another game to go before the Munster final. Will their form last all Summer.? It would be some kick in the teeth for them to stroll through and then have one bad game in the knockouts and be gone...unfair system or what?!

Do you think Limerick will put up a performance against Tipp?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭mullinr2

As much as it pains me to say as a Kilkenny man, I can't see Tipp being beaten this year. The two teams that will run ye close would be Limerick and Cork, but, the way the Tipp forwards are playing, it's hard seeing any team matching their scoring rate.
    The Mahers, Noel Mcgrath, Callinan could very well have had 6 All Irelands this decade. Only Kilkenny were good enough to beat them in 11,12 and 14. They ran Galway close in 17. If Tipp got to those finals in 12 and 17 ye def would have won them.
    What was missing last year for Tipp was workrate. Sheedy seems to have fixed that problem

So proud of the team for today's performance. Cleaned them out of it in their own back yard. Couldn't fault anyone on the team. Great to see Boner back on top form. Cathal Barrett with another outstanding display!

mullinr2 wrote: »
    As much as it pains me to say as a Kilkenny man, I can't see Tipp being beaten this year. The two teams that will run ye close would be Limerick and Cork, but, the way the Tipp forwards are playing, it's hard seeing any team matching their scoring rate.
    The Mahers, Noel Mcgrath, Callinan could very well have had 6 All Irelands this decade. Only Kilkenny were good enough to beat them in 11,12 and 14. They ran Galway close in 17. If Tipp got to those finals in 12 and 17 ye def would have won them.
    What was missing last year for Tipp was workrate. Sheedy seems to have fixed that problem

Dunno how you can write off Kilkenny. They’ve had the 2 handy Leinster games. The cats and Galway have a big game against each other. That’ll tell a lot about each team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Looking forward to the limerick game that’ll really tell us about this team.

cnoc wrote: »
    Do you think Limerick will put up a performance against Tipp?

Most definitely.....they have to too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

well done today lads , beat us out the gate , sheedy has ye flying

had to head home from town early tonight and back to west clare ..........only so much dan breen and slive na mon a clare man can take :rolleyes:

ye created a fantastic atmosphere around the place today before and after the match well done , and long may the rivalry continue ;)

• Advertisement

digzy wrote: »
    Dunno how you can write off Kilkenny. They’ve had the 2 handy Leinster games. The cats and Galway have a big game against each other. That’ll tell a lot about each team.

We 've been here before, coasting through munster only to be beaten by the cats or galway. There s no way coady would be playing a sweeper 10 + points down half way through the second half. Limerick will provide a big test, interesting to see how we approach it, is it a chance to start some of our subs. Jake Morris could do with some game time to adjust to the pace the other players are at, Willie Connors looked good so far coming on, we 've definitely brought on some talent outside of the predictable performers this year that I didn't think we had so that's driving us on so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement