Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three coverage around UCC

Options
  • 17-12-2015 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey all,

I just wanted to check if it's just me or is there anyone else having issues accessing mobile data when around UCC? I go past there every now and then in the bus and when coming from town it seems like my Internet goes down completely the moment we reach UCC and all the way up to Ramen. Today I got a cab and to get past the traffic jam the driver turned up to college road and I noticed that it's the same there. I got connectivity back the moment we went past Ramen and on to model farm road.

I have Three as my operator and I think their coverage is generally really good... I've not seen anyone else complain about UCC being a dead-zone for any surfing so I wonder if I'm the only one? At first I thought it was just something temporary but it's every time I go past there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Its fine for me around college apart from the boole library.

Advertisement