Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paying off loan early

Options
  • 17-12-2015 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

i have recieved a christmas bonus more than i expected and was just wondering about early repayment of a current loan i have. what are the charges on this, and can it be repaid by logging into 365 online.

thanks
    sarah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

sazz26 wrote: »
    i have recieved a christmas bonus more than i expected and was just wondering about early repayment of a current loan i have. what are the charges on this, and can it be repaid by logging into 365 online.

thanks
    sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

To discuss repaying your loan and to get your closing balance, please call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and an Advisor will be happy to help.

If you wish, you can add your Loan Account for viewing on Banking 365 online by selecting 'Manage Accounts' and 'Add your Account or Policy'. Once your account is added to your online profile, you will have the option to make transfers to the account online.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement