Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS Dublin Depot

Options
  • 17-12-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone have a direct number for UPS Dublin Depot, not the 1890 customer service number. I am awaiting a delivery, but checked my online tracking this morning to see that my address was apparently incorrect. I queried this further, but my address is correct as on the shipping label. I contacted UPS on the 1890 number and they have confirmed my address, but the tracking maintains that it is incorrect and they cannot deliver until it is rectified. Customer service would not put me through to the depot though to speak with them...I'm a bit anxious about the parcel being sent back to the sender as what I have ordered is a Christmas present.

Advertisement