Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find Ballineen pre cooked Irish breakfast

Options
  • 17-12-2015 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for this product "Ballineen pre cooked Irish breakfast"
    2 Rashers,2 Sausages,1 Black pudding,1 White pudding.

We had this last xmas morning and it was great pop it in the oven 15 minutes later we all had a fry, admittedly not the freshest fry but hassle free.

I cant find seem to find it now in any shops, i did email ballineen foods and they replied saying it's in Dealz, Supervalu, Centra, Daybreak and Spar shops.

But i have looked many of these stores and its not there, they do stock other products from that range but not the Ballineen pre cooked Irish breakfast.

can you give me the heads up if you see it in the any shop in the cork /south cork area please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Pretty sure I saw it in one dealz in dublin, not all dealz are the same, in dublin the stillorgan one is bigger and far better stocked than the one in dunlaoghaire. If there are a few in your area maybe ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

Unavailability is probably due to lack of customer demand because of the pointlessness of the product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Lissavane wrote: »
    Unavailability is probably due to lack of customer demand because of the pointlessness of the product.

I've seen it in the Centra near me, it's next to the chilled soups and close to the rashers/sausages.
    Have to admit I literally laughed out loud when I seen it. It's quite expensive for what it is too. I guess it would be a time saver on a busy day but in 15mins you could make any number of breakfasts that would be tastier and fresher.

Rasher= 3 mins. Bread, butter, ketchup. Rasher sandwiches for everybody! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Kovu wrote: »
    Have to admit I literally laughed out loud when I seen it.
    Actually same here, sounded quite dodgy when I saw it, and did a double take, it was something I could maybe have microwaved with a wicked hangover. But it sounds like you are looking to get several of them, and for xmas morning I would want something a bit more special. If the oven is going on you can cook all those things in the oven anyway. Rashers are great from the oven.

Advertisement