Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i buy some Pine cones

Options
  • 17-12-2015 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭

I know it's late to be looking for them but has anyone seen them for sale in any shops recently? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

You can always get them in a flower wholsale shop...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Not trying to sound smart but is there a woods, a park, bit of countryside, even a church (there are often evergreen trees planted by Church of Ireland churches). -any of those nearby you might be able to get real and free pine cones?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Most flower shops should have them at the moment for wreath making. I have seen them in a couple of discount stores in the arts and craft section.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭screamer

Thanks everyone found some in the pound shop today of all places. Florists are a rip off for such things ( i checked) and afaik pinecones fall in late summer early autumn so id say they'll be well gone by now.

Advertisement