Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier broadband 4mb any use?

Options
  • 17-12-2015 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys,

I have no access to any broadband where Im living (Grangemockler, Kilcash, Ballypatrick area, between Kilkenny and Clonmel) except satellite broadband, the company is premier broadband. Ive been told on the phone I can get a download speed of 4mb maximum and I am wondering is this of any use to someone who would be hoping to stream Netflix and from my sky box? Its 39.99 a month with 150.00 installation fee. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Hi paddy, how did you get on with this company. I am hoping to use them it they are any good

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Paddyg1987

Hey, got them in about three weeks ago and am very happy with them. Netflix, online gaming etc are all working smoothly. You may encounter an issue though if you tried to do both together as it's not that powerful. But using it one at a time is great. You can obviously browse while gaming etc but streaming may be slowed down.

Advertisement