Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque Query

Options
  • 17-12-2015 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I have a cheque that is made out to me using my name in irish however my account is in my english name.

If i sign the back of it and using the lodgment machines will this go into my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

KellyM87 wrote: »
    I have a cheque that is made out to me using my name in irish however my account is in my english name.

If i sign the back of it and using the lodgment machines will this go into my account?
    Hi KellyM87,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Without seeing the cheque we wouldn't be able to directly advise. It may be best to lodge this cheque at the cashier desk and a staff member will be able to advise if this can be lodged to your account. Please also ensure you bring valid Photo ID with you. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement