Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being acussed of something I didn't say

Options
  • 17-12-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

hi all

Need some advice

I work in a contact centre and when taking customers payment details(bank cards)we always use an internal software function that blocks the security code on the back of the cards so the customer doesn't call it out on a recorded call. However an employee stated while he worked for my department that I told him he can just verbally request the full card number . I didn't and wouldn't have said this and the only thing I can think of is in the past if the customer. Couldn't type it into there phone after 2 attempts then I might have. Said. take it verbally and have the call deleted. Because this is a. Process. We do. So he does it correctly for customer service calls and when working for my department doesn't . I never noticed this because he doesn't work much for my department . Any advice here because I wanna meet him and the senior manager tomorrow because it's a PCI breach and he is just going to accuse me. By the way he also said my team don't do it correctly but it was checked and they all do it correctly so I have no idea where he got that info from

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

See how your metting goes and take it from there. If it's going to a warning you would need to have the evidence presented to you and time to prepare a defence.

Advertisement