Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Under the dome on rte 2

• 17-12-2015 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Never post in this forum but just happen to stumble across the programme. Its a sci fi, but my god it's violent for the time of evening. Lots of good fist fights and one lad even got stabbed to death with an iron bar of some sort. It's only half 8, what about the little ones!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Never post in this forum but just happen to stumble across the programme. Its a sci fi, but my god it's violent for the time of evening. Lots of good fist fights and one lad even got stabbed to death with an iron bar of some sort. It's only half 8, what about the little ones!

Children shouldn't be left watching whatever they want at half eight at night.

If something isn't suitable turn to a different channel.

It's not RTE's responsibility to look after your kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It will keep the little ones from looking at mad stuff on the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Children shouldn't be left watching whatever they want at half eight at night.

If something isn't suitable turn to a different channel.

It's not RTE's responsibility to look after your kids.

Pull in the claws tiger, I hadn't kids watching tv. There was plenty of kids watching it and you know that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Well, after 3 years, that was the last ever episode.

Advertisement