Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Partybox

• 17-12-2015 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a King crisps partybox and whats the best price? Can't find them in Tesco but I will go looking tomorrow...if anyone knows, you'd save me a load of hassle.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,281 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Aldi had them during the week. 20 bags for €4 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Not Super Valu. They have them but they're €5.99!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

muffler wrote: »
    Aldi had them during the week. 20 bags for €4 I think.

I only saw Tayto party boxes and multipacks of Tayto in Aldi, but thanks anyway.
    Seems I should have bought the King when I saw them a few weeks back!
    I suppose I'll just buy the 18-pack of King if I can't get the box.

athtrasna wrote: »
    Not Super Valu. They have them but they're €5.99!

Yeah I saw them there a while back and was thinking I'd get them if they came down a little in price.
    It isn't so much that I want the box in particular; it's just a 20-pack of King at around €4 would have been a good offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,281 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I just asked the missus there as she got a box of King crisps on Sunday last in Aldi. She thinks they were €3.59 or €3.69. The Tayto were €4.99 for the box.

She also said that when shopping this morning they had a few boxes of King but no Tayto. Im in Donegal btw so that's not much use to you though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Aldi were cheapest, under €4 and Tesco last week were €4 and Centra had them on one of the Fridays in the last 2 weeks for €4 also.

Best bet would be Tesco might have some in stock and possibly Centra. Can't see Aldi doing it again til next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

€4 in Dunnes iirc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

fussyonion wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get a King crisps partybox and whats the best price? Can't find them in Tesco but I will go looking tomorrow...if anyone knows, you'd save me a load of hassle.

You are such a fussy (cheese and) onion :D

I've seen them in ALDI TESCO and Dunnes all at 3.95 or 4.00, happy munching, where's the party box for salt and vinegar heads :(

vicwatson wrote: »
    You are such a fussy (cheese and) onion :D

I've seen them in ALDI TESCO and Dunnes all at 3.95 or 4.00, happy munching, where's the party box for salt and vinegar heads :(

Heh I'd love a salt n vinegar partybox meself!

Cheers, I'll check Dunnes tomorrow. My local Tesco and a few Aldi's didn't have any King.

Davy wrote: »
    €4 in Dunnes iirc

Cheers, I'll pop in tomorrow. The trick will then be not to eat any before Christmas :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement